Well, yesterday I finally got a chance to finish an altered matchbox for a swap. The theme was bird or birds.
I used Distress ink to coat the matchbox, stamped in StazOn all over and again in Opalite on the sides (which in places had a weird white reaction with the other inks!) and added Diamond Glaze to coat the top. Inside was also stamped and coloured all over and I added a nest stamp to the inner. Below this I created a little nest of yarns (very fiddly getting this to stick to itself not me). Lastly some milky beads were attached in the nest and some sticks at the sides. I'm rather pleased with the result.
59 minutes ago